Monday, November 10, 2008

Weekly Special


I was a jewelry maniac this weekend. I had a total burst of creativity and I just couldn't stop. Unfortunately, I didn't get to photograph everything. I did manage to list some fab long chain necklaces with gemstones and some pieces featuring gorgeous vintage German sugar beads. Check out my new listings here.

This long citrine necklace is one of my favorites.

This week receive a 20% discount on any item in my shop. Please type BLOG in the Notes to Seller box on the Etsy Order Form. I'll promptly issue you a refund for the discount amount via PayPal. Sale ends on Friday, November 14.




3 comments:

Meaghan said...

Wow that is gorgeous! I want one now!!

Wanted to stop by and invite you to my giveaway, saw you liked coffee from One Wire Woman!

www.getthebean.blogspot.com

EmmaP said...

oooh! i love silver jewelry. I will definitely be back. Thanks for stopping by from SITS today!

Kimberly Monaco said...

thank you so much for your comment on my blog! How did you happen to know i was in the Plain Dealer when you're all the way in D.C.?
your jewelry is absolutely gorgeous by the way!