Friday, November 7, 2008

Such a Deal!


I love a good bargain! One of my new favorite sites is MrsDealFinder.com. She finds and categorizes all the deals so that you don't have to! She even has friends and family coupons from a great variety of stores.

I went to Cost Plus World Market with my 25% off coupon and bought a ton of these super cute spice jars. No, I won't be using them for spices. I'm a horrible, horrible cook. I'm using them to store beads! I'm redesigning my studio and storing my fabulous beads in clear jars. It wasn't so much fun carrying them home on the metro, but well worth it! Hurry up - the coupon is only good through November 11.

2 comments:

Julia said...

That's a cute idea! I need to find a way to make my work spaces more organized and less, um, unsightly. Will you post photos of your workspace when done?

MrsDealFinder said...

Thanks for the shout-out and good luck in the iPod Giveaway!