Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Saturday, January 31, 2009
I have my eye on these outfits too.
Yes, I'm one of those crazy Aunts who loves to spoil her niece and nephew. But, honestly, the best gift I can give them is my love and my time. I'm so proud of them, and I love them so much. My brother and his family are coming to visit me in DC in April. I can't wait!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
I also love these key chains!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
I feel lucky:
- I have wonderful friends and family.
- I'm so proud of my niece and nephew!
- My Mom is doing much better - this was a horrible year for her, but 2009 is going to be great.
- I love my day job.
- I moved to Washington, DC this Fall, and it was one of my best decisions.
- My jewelry business on Etsy is doing well and I have the best customers a person could ever hope for.
I do work incredibly hard for everything - my job, my business. However, I know that my friends, family and faith also play a role in my luck.
I'm also lucky for frivolous reasons:
- My flapper necklace made the front page of Etsy this weekend. Thanks to the lovely Amy Hatch - Ruby Rose. Her jewelry is gorgeous and very reasonably priced! I love these earrings! Wouldn't they make a great gift this holiday season?
- I actually won something! Mom Fuse sponsored a giveway for a Land's End Cashmere Sweater, and I actually won. I wanted to get it in black, but I have a dresser full of black sweaters. So, I ordered the light emerald green. I'm actually going to wear a color. My niece and nephew will be so proud of me when they see me wearing a color other than black.