Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'm in Shock!


I woke up this morning to find my Vintage Inspirations Navy bracelet on the front page of Etsy. I've only been in one treasury, and I've never been on the front page. And, I've been with Etsy for almost a year! It's probably a fluke, but I will enjoy it!

Thanks, bullfinchbarbury, for selecting my bracelet to include with the other amazing artists in your treasury. Check out her gorgeous jewelry!

I'm having a weekly special in my shop for blog readers. Check it out here. Now, if someone would just read my blog. lol.

5 comments:

merc3069 said...

Good for you!

Jennifer said...

Hey--cool! Yopur jewelry is really pretty!

Thank you for stopping by my blog yesterday!!

Crystal said...

Congratulations! That is so awesome!! :)

Laura Bray said...

Congratulations on the front page! That's really cool. I was on it 3x last year, but nothing this year. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Be patient with yours. It took awhile for me to develop a readership. Just go out there & comment on blogs you like and you'll have a whole new group of friends before you know it!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Congratulations!! You make beautiful pieces!!!!

Thank you for popping in to see me this morning! I do Monet posts every Monday.