Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things

I'm always amazed at all of the fabulous things you can find on Etsy. I love beautiful boxes to store jewelry or small items. This gorgeous trinket/keepsake box from funwallart is in my favorites list on Etsy. I love the 50's vibe, as well as the rhinestone closure and the rose on top of the box.









Etsy has so many amazing ceramics artists, I don't even know where to begin. I'm in love with this poppy bowl with recycled glass from PrinceDesignUK. It's so unusual and just perfect for decoration in my living room.




Another one of my favorites from this shop is the eat your heart out dessert plate. The hearts are adorable, and I would use this plate year-round. I could see using fruit or small pretty petit fours -anything! It makes any dessert a celebration.




No comments: